Welcome to Primitive Call (shortened to PmC). We are a work in progress MORPG (multiplayer online roleplaying game). In Primitive Call, you will take on the role of a wolf in a natural, northern-nature setting. There will be several different sorts of terrain in which you, as a wolf, can take up for territory. Target your choice of prey from various different animals and different levels of hunting difficulty. And have fun with your fellow members in your own pack!
CURRENT STATUS: Work in progress.
No definitive release date.
CURRENT OBJECTIVE: Version 4
More controller & AI
This is the official forum of Primitive Call. Our most recent updates can be found in the game diaries or staff announcements! Please bear with us as we chug along in making Primitive Call. Your support is appreciated.
1. In early elementary school they said I could be anything so I walked around like a dinosaur because that's what I wanted to be, parents wont let me live it down 2. If you didn't close/cover a doll/toys eyes it wouldn't be able to 'fall asleep', I didn't want them to be 'tired'
1 I used to believe that if you swam in the deep end of a pool at night, you would be eaten by a croc monster of some kind. 2 I once was doing homework when I was in year 2, and I thought to myself: 'why am I doing this?', then proceeded to do no homework for the rest of primary o3o
Post by animalover4six on Nov 9, 2016 16:32:49 GMT -5
When I was little... -I used to think ponies were baby horses instead of foals -I used to think it was Alison Wonderland because it sound like her first name was Alison and her last name was Wonderland so it confused me a lot lol
Omg this is great! XD had fun at math class while reading these lmao
1. When I was like seven yo when I went to school I thought that the third grade kids were so cool and old. My dreams of having a lazy life got crushed when I found out that you are suppose to go to school till high school. Omg plz send help.
2. I always said that dogs could be yellow, my mom thought that I really ment yellow. Like a lemon yellow.
Post by Clandestine on Nov 11, 2016 14:23:54 GMT -5
oh my gosh, these are so funny but a lot are relatable!
1. I once thought that if I had a pair of fabric bat wings, I could fly. So I asked my mom if she could sew up some bat wings for me. She did...unfortunately I found thin fabric can't give you the gift of flight.
2. When I was little I thought if I befriended monsters-meaning dragons, werewolves, vampires, gargoyles, etc- they would guard me and use there sharp teeth and claws to scare away bad people. Not really sure if that's sad or silly but it was a belief from the mind of mini me.
ariannacuppy & Lifeon, I did the SAME things you two did as a kid. Yes, I even walked like a dinosaur....embarrassing to look back on.
ooo these are funny! 1.I thought I could talk to animals...then I proceeded to force my cousin to 'learn how' You basically think of what you want to say as you make the animal noise....I guess that made sense..? 2.I cant think of anything else funny at the moment; I used to pretend that the spirits of my dead cats and their families would visit me very very very late at night (when I was tired). I do remember, seeing something that scared me, but immediately after(nearly the second I go scared) I thought it was my cat Holly, who probably wasn't dead at the time, we had to get rid of her because she was feral and would only come out from the bed if I were there. Super strange, I imagined her mother and siblings, floating above me. ;____;
1. I used to believe I could turn into a mermaid and a werewolf so I made "potions" 2. I would act like an animal and do what they do (sleep outside, chase other animals, scare chickens.. Scaring the chickens was fun, I would do it at night and one time when I was doing it I was making fox sounds and the people came out and actually thought it was a fox so I had to sit there for like 30 minutes )